The main question is: Will you be doing it with us? We want as many people as possible to come along with us as we tour the Twin Cities during the RNC! Here is the rundown of what we will be involved in, as well as some of the tentative things we may have lined up:
- September 1st: We will be playing a kick ass outdoor show on a big stage outside the Black Dog Cafe in Lowertown, Saint Paul as part of the Welcome to the Neighborhood Block Party. Other bands on the bill include Kill the Vultures, Big Quarters, Desdemona and Cargnage! We don't yet know what time we will be going on, but know that we are gonna rock the hell out Saint Paul that day! THIS WILL ALSO BE - IF ALL IS ON TARGET - THE FIRST OF A SERIES OF EP RELEASE SHOWS!
- September 2nd: This is a big more chaotic so far. Because there is so much going on that day, we don't yet have any confirmations. But, here is what we are in negotiation mode with right now: We may play on a side stage at the Ripple Effect Concert, put on by Substance at the Capital, which will mean we'd be in the lineup with Michael Franti and Spearhead, Dead Prez, and I Self Divine to name but three.
- Then, we are also in talks about the possibility of joining up with Substance to play the afterparty, which would also feature State Radio!
- So, the 2nd is going to be a big day possibly!
- September 3rd: The TRUE AMERICA CONCERT @ the Blue Nile, put on by Tru Ruts
- this will feature us + Quilombolad, Hyder Ali, the Unaffilitated (from Madison, WI) and a bunch of special guests from the Tru Ruts roster as well.
- September 4th: The March on the RNC Afterparty @ Trocadero's w/ Hyder Ali and Jistory. Details are still being nailed down for this show.
So there you go! Four days and nights of absolute mayhem, musically and politically! We can't wait!